Chivas & Spence Say “I DO” at the Catamaran | San Diego Wedding Photographer

On Oct. 22, 2011, I had the pleasure to shoot my first official wedding for this great couple. Bob Chivas and Cat Spence were so fun and easy going and such an adorable couple. I enjoyed our meetings as we discussed photography details while we drank coffee by the beach. Not a bad way to do business.They wanted simple images that captured their day without extra frills, but showed off their beachy fun lifestyle. They picked a wonderful location at the Catamaran Resort & Spa in San Diego. The ceremony was right on the sand with the water and boats behind them while they said their moving vows. I loved the energy and passion that came from this couple and their wedding was so much fun to shoot. Looking forward to see what is next for them. And now I am ready for another wedding!

This entry was posted in Families, Weddings and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Chivas & Spence Say “I DO” at the Catamaran | San Diego Wedding Photographer

1. Love beach weddings!!! Sooo pretty :) .

2. So gorgeous! Those flowers are BEAUTIFUL! Great work as always!

3. allie says:

wow! so vibrant and full of happiness- gorgeous work!

4. Love this purple. Beautiful work Kirsten!

5. Erin Jacobs says:

What a gorgeous couple and gorgeous wedding! Great job capturing it!

6. Nicole Lowe says:

Stunning photos! Such a beautiful location to shoot :)

7. Lisa Kelly says:

What a lovely relaxed looking wedding. I definitely think you captured exactly what the couple were looking for. Excellent images.

8. Kristen! I’m SO jealous I LOVE THESE!! I love the colors and everything. I need to shoot a wedding like this for sure!

9. Lisa S. says:

Beautiful shots!! You captured their day perfectly. I’ll bet the bride and groom were over the moon with these.

10. alej keigan says:

looks like a perfect day – great images!

11. Beautiful! I love all of the color!

12. Kelly Wilson says:

Love love love these! Beautiful work as always!!