I know it’s hard picking the RIGHT photographer to capture your family’s precious memories, so let me tell you more about myself and you can get to know me.
* I have 3 LOVES in life… my Lord, my family, and coffee (and some days chocolate – ok most days)
* I really enjoy the “beach”, the feel of the sun’s warmth and the smell of the water – but I HATE sand and really don’t like going into the water… I might really just like being NEAR the beach, hmm maybe I should try boating – that might be a good thing for me.
* I read ALOT, and I read very fast – and I’m not very good about juggling life while I read. My family is afraid of disturbing me – sometimes books are withheld or hidden from me if I need to be productive or social.
* I am picky, very picky (about my work)
* I used to be a 7th grade Science teacher – I really liked teaching that awkward transitional age. 12 and 13 is a crazy fun age to teach!
*I like ice cream – ask me about my ice cream door theory – basically there’s always room for ice cream – NO MATTER WHAT. My favorite is Cookies and Cream, and French silk (or anything with chocolate or coffee in it)
* I am married to most wonderful man in the world and we have 3 great kids. My family is awesome and crazy and chaotic and messy and really REAL. We are honest and what you see if what we get. Sometimes we’re LATE, and sometimes we don’t even brush our hair – but we’ll be there if you need us.